Monday, September 10, 2012

still here...

It's Monday, September 10th. Our 7 year wedding anniversary and where am I? At Stanford Hospital...BUMMER.

I've cried a lot already today and it's only 9:45am. I'm sad that I'm not home to kiss my kids good morning for the 5th day in the row. I'm sad that I couldn't kiss my husband good morning on our anniversary. I'm am sad that I had to ask my sister to make Sofia's birthday cake because I'm afraid I won't be home to do it. I know I need to stay positive, but for as long as I've been here and for what I know is coming as far as testing today (spinal sample) I doubt I'll be able to leave on Wednesday, September 12th to celebrate my baby girl's 2nd birthday.

Damn this cancer crap. I just want to be home with my kids and JM...I don't feel like I'm asking for much.

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you are in the hospital. I wish I could be there for you to cry on and yell to!!! Hang in there - your best gift to JM and Sofia is to fight for your health!

    Love you,

    Marney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you Kana! I'm so beyond sorry you are having to deal with this.
    XoXo
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully your other "special" roommate is out of your room now and you have some peace and quiet...

    You're stronger than you know Kanako!!

    Sending you loads of love and good energy from New York!

    ReplyDelete